Welcome to my blog! My name is Lucy, and thank you so much for taking the time to read Rosewater and Lace.
I suppose I should start by telling you about the brains (or lack thereof!) behind the blog. I'm a 19 year old girl who lives in a small town. I'm a vet nursing student. I want to be a vet. I'm a Taurus sun, Gemini moon, and Libra rising. I love ballet, exercising, baking, drinking tea, scrolling on Vinted for clothes I will never buy, watching House MD with my love, and watching girlbloggers on TikTok and Instagram.
Which brings us to what I want to achieve with this blog. I realised that none of my favourite creators actually had a blog and instead made content on TikTok and Instagram, despite the girlblogger label. I desperately yearned for one of these people to make a blog that I could read and enjoy. The only blog I could find was Sugar Coated Diary, which I love but I wanted more of. I thought why not make a blog myself? And so Rosewater and Lace was born at 1am on a Wednesday night.
Expect content such as my routines, outfit ideas, anecdotes, tips and tricks, random musings and rants, and all things girly! Stay tuned for social medias and blog posts. I'm going to try and post at least once a week.
Lucy ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment